Mississippi State is the only team in the nation that has 2 players with 10 rushing touchdowns » pic.twitter.com/ut7AQwsN2z — SEC Network (@SECNetwork) October 27, 2014There is some evidence that they might be able to do that, although they are going to have to establish their solid ground game early on if they are to get success and rattle Mississippi State. If they can get that going, which they have proven they can, they then have the ability to work the clock and start to frustrate the Bulldogs. That’s an awful lot of “ifs” though, and Arkansas have disappointed all season in games against ranked opponents were people thought they had a real chance to spring the upset.
Mississippi was one proud state going into last week’s college football schedule, with 2 of their team’s occupying the top 3 spots in the rankings and many other teams leading the football odds week after week. That all changed when Ole Miss lost to LSU, but Mississippi State continue to hold up their end of the deal by remaining unbeaten on the season. They have a bit of a tough one this week in the shape of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Venue: Davis Wade Stadium, Oktibbeha County, Mississippi Date: Saturday, November 1, 2014 Time: 7:15 PM ET Broadcast on ESPN You certainly wouldn’t think that Mississippi State would have anything to fear in this one, as they have been pretty much dominant all year. Their offense has consistently lit it up on the ground and through the air. While Junior QB Dak Prescott has recorded a stunning number of 1654 yards and 15 TD, their defense does have a tendency to give up points, which is why the Bulldogs have been involved in high scoring affairs all season. The question here is whether or not the Razorbacks have an offense that can strike any kind of fear into the Bulldogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.