Thursday Night College Football games are generally reserved for teams that are a good deal lower on the totem pole, but we have a good one lined up this coming Thursday night. That is when the eternal college football betting favorites, the Florida State Seminoles take their show on the road to Louisville in a game that many are predicting could well be a trip up game for the Seminoles. Venue: Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, Kentucky Date: Thursday, October 30, 2014 Time: 7:30 PM ET Broadcast on ESPN There are some good reasons why people might think that, as Florida State, despite being 7-0, are not quite the juggernaut that they were last season. They barely escaped Clemson in Week 2, and had to struggle to beat NC State. Then again, they were the beneficiaries of a last second penalty call that save them from falling to defeat against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Interestingly enough, in the games against Clemson and Notre Dame, the Noles were unable to establish a ground game, which could happen against a Louisville team who has consistently stuffed the run all season. Louisville is coming into this game with a respectable 6-2 record and the opportunity to take down the National Champions in front of a fired up home crowd. While they certainly have a defense capable of frustrating Florida State, the big question remains as to whether they have enough weapons on the offensive side of the ball to spring the upset. They have played it tight all year, with 7 of their games going UNDER the point total this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.