There have been plenty of memorable games this college football season, but perhaps none as dramatic as the 61-58 win that Baylor had over TCU a few weeks back. Trailing by 21 with a little over 11minutes to play, the Bears rattled off 24 unanswered points to complete the comeback win. They are unlikely to require any such dramatics this weekend when they take on the cellar dwellers of the Big-12, the Kansas Jayhawks, and the football spread for this game is a solid proof of that.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 1, 4:00 PM
Location: McLane Stadium, Waco, TexasA funny thing happened to the Baylor Bears after that huge win against TCU, and it was something that so often happens after such dramatics: they lost. Riding on a high after the win, the Bears welcomed in West Virginia and were unceremoniously dumped 41-24. Thoughts of a playoff spot took a real hit after that loss, but they have had a couple of weeks off to think about things, and perhaps the perfect opponent to help them get things back on track. Kansas have just not been very good at all this year, and their 2-5 record includes a 0-4 mark in conference play. They are in the middle of a 4 game losing skid and were likely happy to see that bye week come along when it did. That said, it probably was pretty tough to rest when they looked at the calendar and saw that a wounded Bear was going to be their next opponent. You have to wonder of their best chance of getting out alive in this one is to roll over and play dead.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis