There have been plenty of memorable games this college football season, but perhaps none as dramatic as the 61-58 win that Baylor had over TCU a few weeks back. Trailing by 21 with a little over 11minutes to play, the Bears rattled off 24 unanswered points to complete the comeback win. They are unlikely to require any such dramatics this weekend when they take on the cellar dwellers of the Big-12, the Kansas Jayhawks, and the football spread for this game is a solid proof of that.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 1, 4:00 PM
Location: McLane Stadium, Waco, TexasA funny thing happened to the Baylor Bears after that huge win against TCU, and it was something that so often happens after such dramatics: they lost. Riding on a high after the win, the Bears welcomed in West Virginia and were unceremoniously dumped 41-24. Thoughts of a playoff spot took a real hit after that loss, but they have had a couple of weeks off to think about things, and perhaps the perfect opponent to help them get things back on track. Kansas have just not been very good at all this year, and their 2-5 record includes a 0-4 mark in conference play. They are in the middle of a 4 game losing skid and were likely happy to see that bye week come along when it did. That said, it probably was pretty tough to rest when they looked at the calendar and saw that a wounded Bear was going to be their next opponent. You have to wonder of their best chance of getting out alive in this one is to roll over and play dead.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.