College Football Playoff selection panels chief ready for debate and criticism … http://t.co/7tYP6a7tiI — KSU Wildcats News (@KSUWildcatsPro) October 28, 2014The Oklahoma State Cowboys have seen their season take a nosedive, losing their last two games to TCU and West Virginia, respectively. It wasn’t so much the losses in those games, as much as it was the manner in which they were taken down. They were underdogs in both, but not hugely so, yet they lost by a combined 57 points. Perhaps even more distressing was their inability to stop the run game in both those outings, giving up over 200 yards in each.
The first official college playoff rankings were released this week, and Kansas State were one of the teams who ended up ranking better there than they did in the AP Poll. They were ranked #11 by AP, but the Playoff Ranking committee believes that they are actually a #9. They will have a chance to impress them a little more this weekend when they play host to 5-3 Oklahoma State, and judging by the college football betting odds, they will give the Cowboys a hard time of the field this coming Saturday.
Date/Time: Sat, November 1, 8:00 pm ET
Location: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium Broadcast on ABCThe Kansas State Wildcats are one of those not quite so glamorous teams who really don’t get very much in the way of attention, but they have been quietly going about their business this season. Their only loss so far was in a tight one against Auburn, and we all know how good they are. They have a nice road win against Oklahoma under their belts s a 7-point dog, and a pretty balanced offense that is sure to keep opposing defenses guessing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.