College Football Playoff selection panels chief ready for debate and criticism … http://t.co/7tYP6a7tiI — KSU Wildcats News (@KSUWildcatsPro) October 28, 2014The Oklahoma State Cowboys have seen their season take a nosedive, losing their last two games to TCU and West Virginia, respectively. It wasn’t so much the losses in those games, as much as it was the manner in which they were taken down. They were underdogs in both, but not hugely so, yet they lost by a combined 57 points. Perhaps even more distressing was their inability to stop the run game in both those outings, giving up over 200 yards in each.
The first official college playoff rankings were released this week, and Kansas State were one of the teams who ended up ranking better there than they did in the AP Poll. They were ranked #11 by AP, but the Playoff Ranking committee believes that they are actually a #9. They will have a chance to impress them a little more this weekend when they play host to 5-3 Oklahoma State, and judging by the college football betting odds, they will give the Cowboys a hard time of the field this coming Saturday.
Date/Time: Sat, November 1, 8:00 pm ET
Location: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium Broadcast on ABCThe Kansas State Wildcats are one of those not quite so glamorous teams who really don’t get very much in the way of attention, but they have been quietly going about their business this season. Their only loss so far was in a tight one against Auburn, and we all know how good they are. They have a nice road win against Oklahoma under their belts s a 7-point dog, and a pretty balanced offense that is sure to keep opposing defenses guessing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis