After his record-setting performance, Trevone Boykin has received plenty of national recognition this week! #AmpItUp pic.twitter.com/dIPYRSOq1m — TCU Football (@TCUFootball) October 28, 2014BETTING ODDS College football odds for this game have not been defined yet. At the time of writing, the point total was still set to OFF, but you have to imagine it will be somewhere in the low 70’s. Now, TCU is expected to come into this one as a 6/8-point road favorite, and they have certainly been a spread bettors dream come true this season. These two have only met once before over the past 3 years, and it was the Horned Frogs who prevailed SU and ATS. Oddly enough, the Mountaineers have been better ATS on the road than they have at home this season, and it could be another rough one if that run defense does not stand tall this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.