With so many games played during the weekend, you can always be assured that there will be a few gems in the mix that provide fans with great college football betting action. Week 9 was no exception, as we were treated to a number of instant classics, including one that saw a Top 3 team take an unexpected hit. So as we enter another week, let’s review the action from the weekend and get ready for the coming round on Week 10.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 1, 7:15 PM
Location: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field, Starkville, MississippiGame Odds: ARKANSAS: +10½-110 MISSISSIPPI STATE: -10½-110 While most of the attention was fixed on the South Carolina/Auburn game , Mississippi State also had a substantially good performance. The Bulldogs resumed their unbeaten run with a 45-31 win over the Kentucky Wildcats on the road, and locked the No.1 position in the rankings for third straight week. They head back home next weekend to take on another SEC rival, and this time things are expected to be a bit tougher for them. After three straight losses to SEC foes, Texas A&M, Alabama and Georgia, the Razorbacks recovered their winning path with a victory over the UAB Blazers. Despite the poor results and other issued displayed by the Razorbacks in the previews weeks, watching two conference foes going head to head is always exciting and entertaining, so chances are these two rivals bring us a hell of a game and an excellent football betting opportunity.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.