- Venue: Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Date: Saturday, November 8, 2014
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Broadcast on FOX
You are not going to have very many people disagree with you if you loudly exclaim the SEC West to be the best division in college football. The fact is that is these teams didn’t have to play one another, you might very well have all 4 playoff teams coming from there. It’s great news for us all that they do have to meet up, and there is another great one lined up this weekend, with #5 Alabama heading into Louisiana to take on #16 LSU. Football lines are pretty much set for the Alabama Crimson Tide and LSU encounter, putting Alabama Crimson Tide as favorite.
Both of the defeats that LSU has suffered this season has come at the hands of very good teams in the shape of Mississippi State and Auburn. That is not to say that they can’t hang with the big boys though, as it was they who drove the first nail into the coffin of Ole Miss’ season. This is a team that seems to build off the energy of their fans when playing at home, as they are essentially shutting opposing offenses down, which is exactly what they did to Ole Miss in a 10-7 win. They are going to need more of the same if they are to pull the upset this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.