Todd Gurley Suspended by ogredawg – Good read but BS IMHO. #3 should do what is best for #3 and only HE can decide… http://t.co/cGngAoc4YJ — Georgia Bulldogs (@georgiabulldogs) November 4, 2014The last three games that Kentucky have played have been against teams that no-one would really want to face, never mind three weeks in the trot. They had to face LSU, Mississippi State, and Missouri, and walked away with an 0-3 record for their efforts. Their inability to stop the run in all three of those games is what ultimately led to their demise, as they gave up over 300 yards on the ground in 2 of those 3 match-ups. BETTING ODDS The general feeling is that Georgia should still be altogether too much for Kentucky, despite coming off of one of their toughest losses in recent memory. The bookies have installed them as 10-point road favorites for this one. The Dawgs are 4-4 ATS this season, while Kentucky is 6-3, which includes being 3-2 as an underdog. Game Odds: GEORGIA: -10-110 KENTUCKY: +10-110 These two have met twice over the past three seasons, with the Bulldogs coming out on top on both occasions. They have split those games ATS, although Kentucky did cover in the one game that was played on their home turf. The question here is how badly the loss from last week will affect Georgia coming into this one. They have to avoid looking ahead to Auburn, and the return of Todd Gurley, next week, and just get the job done here. I think that is something they can definitely do, especially if they can get the run game going through Nick Chubb. I like Georgia -10.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.