- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field, Oxford, Mississippi
- Date: Saturday, November 8
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Broadcast on ABC
It wasn’t so very long ago that fans in the state of Mississippi were celebrating the fact that they had two teams occupying the top 3 spots in the rankings. The last 2 weeks have seen that change dramatically, though, as Ole Miss have been able to hold up their end of the bargain. They play an unranked team this weekend, and football spread for this game is likely to go over 30 points.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.