Kyle has gradually increased his play since he got here in the spring, he’s probably his harshest critic –@jakespavital #12thMan #TAMUvsAUB — Texas A&M Football (@AggieFootball) November 4, 2014Auburn saw their season take a little hit when they lost to #1 ranked Mississippi State, but they have rebounded from that quite nicely with signature wins over South Carolina and Ole Miss, although they had to fight tooth and nail to get the W in each of those games. They actually came within a couple of yards of losing to Ole Miss last week, and they likely would have had it not been for a last second TD by Ole Miss being overturned after the review. Still, confidence has to be riding high after knocking off both of those tough opponents.
Auburn started the season as one of the favorites to appear in the inaugural college football playoff. No-one really expected much from Texas A&M, especially since Johnny Football had entered the draft and taken his talents to Cleveland. Auburn has lived up to expectations, while the Aggies surprised at the start, only to see their season crumble and fall apart. With the win over Ole Miss on Week 10, Auburn heads to this game as an overwhelming favorite to beat Texas A&M and the double digit college point spread is a hint of that.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 8, 3:30 PM
Location: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama Broadcast on CBSThe rot started to set in for A&M when they were well and truly humbled by Mississippi State. That loss as followed by equally devastating defeats at the hands of Ole Miss and Alabama, with the Crimson Tide laying on a total beating in a 59-0 rout. To further compound the problems, Aggies QB Kenny Hill as suspended for 2 games prior to last week’s match up against ULL-Monroe. That they struggled to walk away from that one with a win is a sure sign of just how far they have fallen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF 2020 Week 13 Top Games Expert Analysis
- Kentucky Vs Florida Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Auburn Vs Alabama Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- LSU Vs Texas A&M Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- No. 4 Ohio State vs Illinois Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Pittsburgh vs No. 3 Clemson Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Kentucky vs No. 6 Florida Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- NCAAF Top 25 Rankings: Winners & Losers Nov. 26th Edition
- Iowa State Vs Texas Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- No. 22 Auburn vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- No. 2 Notre Dame vs No. 25 North Carolina | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- No. 15 Iowa State vs. No. 20 Texas | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- NCAAF 2020 Season Week 13 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- NCAAF 2020 Week 13 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- Colorado State vs. Air Force | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis