Just a few days away from #AUBvsUGA! Who’s ready to be back Between The Hedges? #GoDawgs pic.twitter.com/kccaH8XTjT — Georgia Bulldogs (@UGAAthletics) November 12, 2014The Georgia Bulldogs had a bitter pill of their own to swallow a couple of weeks back when they lost to their bitter rivals, the Florida Gators. They did bounce back very nicely against Kentucky, and they have the return of start running back Todd Gurley to look forward to this weekend. The Bulldogs are sure to get an emotional lift with his return, but there is still a question as to how much he will actually play, especially since Nick Chubb has filled in so admirably in his absence. BETTING ODDS Georgia has been given the home field advantage in regards the line, as they come in as a 2.5-point favorite. They have not been particularly great against the spread this season, but have gone 2-0 ATS when the line is set between +3 and -3. The Auburn Tigers have been equally unimpressive against the spread, and have a losing record (1-2 ATS) on the road. That said, they were able to cover in the only other game where they were made the underdog this season. Game Odds: AUBURN: +2½-110 GEORGIA: -2½-110 A lot of the talking heads on TV love to spout lines about confidence and emotion being huge factors in the outcome of a game. I tend to agree, and think that it’s the Georgia Bulldogs who will have both of those in spades. They still have a legitimate shot of overtaking Missouri to win the SEC East, and that is why I like the Bulldogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.