The #Clemson vs. Georgia Tech game in Atlanta on Saturday, November 15 is scheduled to start at noon. It will be televised by @espn. — Clemson Football (@ClemsonFB) November 9, 2014The same cannot be said for Georgia Tech, as few saw them putting together the 8-2 season that they have to this point. They are in for a tough road is they want to hit double digit wins this season, though, as their next game after Clemson is against state rivals, the Georgia Bulldogs. As we have come to expect from a Paul Johnson coached team, the option play is what has delivered success for the Ramblin Wreck, with most of their offense coming on the ground. Clemson has a pretty stifling run defense, so something is going to have to give here. BETTING ODDS Clemson may be on the road here, but most sports betting sites still favor them by 3-points. This is definitely a case of bettor beware, as Clemson are 0-2 this season when starting as a road favorite. They are also on an 0-4 ATS streak that simply cannot be ignored. Tech are 6-4 ATS on the season, but are a very favorable 5-2 ATS when playing a conference opponent. They are 0-2 SU and ATS against Clemson over the past 3 seasons, but both of those games were away from the cozy confines of Bobby Dodd Stadium. Game Odds CLEMSON: -3-110 OV 60 ½ -110, ML -150 GEORGIA TECH: +3-110, UN 60 ½ -110, ML +130 This has all the makings of a coin flip game, and may very well come down to who has the ball last. It looks like a match-up designed to be a field goal game, and any of the two teams can take the win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.