You think this guy is ready to play LSU under the lights? @RAE_Toliver5 #TakeTheBoot #WPS pic.twitter.com/VgO3FnHBKd — Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) November 12, 2014Another team that is better than their record suggests is the Arkansas Razorbacks, as they have been timely competitive despite only sporting a 4-5 record. They have had an incredibly tough schedule to navigate this season, playing in an SEC West Division that is arguably the best in all of college football. They have pretty much been in every game they have played, right to the end, so LSU cannot look at the record of this team and think they have an easy one on their hands. BETTING ODDS Bettors who don’t know much about these two teams may be surprised to see the sub .500 team listed as a 2-point favorite, but that is exactly what the line is here. Arkansas has been great against the spread all year, going 7-2 overall and 4-1 at home. LSU holds that same 7-3 ATS record on the season, but all three times that they have failed to cover has been against conference opponents. These two have only met one other time in Arkansas over the past three seasons, with LSU coming out as the winner and Arkansas covering. Game Odds MISSISSIPPI STATE: +9½-110, OV 52 -110, ML +290 ALABAMA: -9½-110, UN 52 -110, ML -340 This game has all the makings of a hard-hitting, tight affair, and I believe that the very short line is a great indicator of what to expect. While Arkansas has played everyone tight this year, they have developed a habit of losing to opponents with a better record, which is why I the consensus points towards LSU to win this match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.