It’s game week vs #1 Mississippi State! The Crimson Tide & the Bulldogs kick off at 2:30pm CT Saturday on CBS. #RTR pic.twitter.com/MTJe3EUTFQ — Alabama Athletics (@UA_Athletics) November 11, 2014The Mississippi State Bulldogs have just been trucking along all year, racking up wins en route to a perfect record. They have some nice victories included in that mix, but this is sure to be their toughest test all year. If they think they are just going to roll into Alabama and start piling on the points like they have done all season, they have another thing coming. This promises to be an absolute classic, and is a must watch for any football fan. It’s also a game that is sure to get a lot of play among bettors. BETTING ODDS While it may come as a surprise to some that Alabama has been made an 8-point favorite for this one, looking back over the years reveals something of a trend. Going back to 1992, Alabama is 9-2 SU against the Bulldogs when playing at home, although Mississippi State does hold the edge ATS. That record includes the Crimson Tide going 2-0 SU against the Bulldogs in the last 3 seasons, with a 1-1 record ATS in those games. Game Odds: MISSISSIPPI STATE: +8-105 ALABAMA: -8-115 I’m not going to lie, I find that line to be just a little too risky for my blood, in spite of the fact that I think Alabama will come out on top. I am more inclined to just take Alabama SU, but am toying with the idea of them covering, too.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.