Saturday, it’s #SeniorDay vs TCU. Preview: http://t.co/p3hpWGTUtG Tickets: http://t.co/Cky28MFDyd pic.twitter.com/aRG63moMDG — Kansas Football (@KU_Football) November 11, 2014The Jayhawks are just 3-6 on the season, and their win against Iowa State last week came after a horrible run that saw them lose 5 straight. Their offense was pretty appalling during that stretch, but it also didn’t help that the defense seemed to be made of Swiss cheese. Where Kansas could really end up being hurt this coming weekend is in the turnover battle. TCU loves to take the ball away, and if that happens, the rout could be on from the moment the first ball is kicked. BETTING ODDS It’s no real surprise that TCU have been installed as massive favorites here, with the line set at 28-points. While that may seem like a big number, TCU are a stunning 8-1 ATS, which includes being 5-1 ATS versus conference opponents. Their only slip up was against a very good West Virginia team, which was a game that they still manage to win despite not covering. Kansas re pretty much at or near .500 in all of their stats, besides the all-important win/loss of course, so there is nothing there to suggest they might spring the upset. Game Odds TCU: -28-110, OV 58 -110 KANSAS: +28-110, UN 58 -110 TCU are going to roll over the Jayhawks this weekend, but the big question is by just how much. I tend to shy away from favorites with this type of hefty line, but I actually like the look of this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.