Anyone want a t-shirt? Play to win! Stay tuned tonight for a few rounds of #TarHeelTrivia. #BeatDuke pic.twitter.com/7NWMsytZDK — UNC Tar Heels (@GoHeels) November 18, 2014North Carolina have had a bit of a bumpy ride this season, going 5-5 to this point. That said, their form as of late has been pretty good, as they have been able to win 3 of their last 4, with the only loss during that stretch coming at the hands of a very good Miami team. Where they have been let down this season is on the road, as they have only been able to win 1 of their 5 road trips so far. That does not bode well for them this coming Thursday.
When you have a team that is particularly dominant in the conference they play in, he excellent seasons that other teams are having tend to be overlooked. What Florida State have been doing in the ACC for the past two years is what is getting all the press. That means that many have overlooked the fine play of Duke this season, as they have compiled an 8-2 record and a top 25 ranking. They play on Thursday night this week, which means they may actually be seen by college fans who would otherwise skip their games. So let’s review the NCAAF odds and other info heading to this game.
Date/Time: Thursday, November 20, 7:30 PM
Location: Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, North CarolinaDuke will welcome in the North Carolina Tar Heels on Thursday, and will be looking to rebound from their 16-17 loss to Virginia Tech. Prior to that loss, the Blue Devils had strung together 4 straight wins, although few of them were of the dominant variety. This is a team that generally seems to find themselves in tight battles, but that fact that they have been able to come out on the winning end of things tells you a little about the character of this group.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.