A good week of practice is in the book. Time to get back to our winning ways on Sat. and send the seniors out right! pic.twitter.com/WpN9sMGtpA — Notre Dame Football (@NDFootball) November 20, 2014The problem that Notre Dame face this week comes in the form of a very balanced Louisville attack. They can beat you on the ground or in the air, as they proved when they gave Florida State the fright of their lives recently. The one thing that Louisville has been lacking in recent weeks is any sort of consistency, but when they are on form, they are a very tough team to beat. They seem to perform particularly well on the road, especially ATS, which is of course what we are all concerned about here. BETTING ODDS Since Notre Dame have home field advantage, it’s no real surprise that they have been made a 3-point favorite. They are a pretty mediocre 5-5 ATS this season, and are in fact only 3-4 ATS as a favorite. Worse yet, they have failed to cover in 4 of their last 5 outings. Louisville are at a little more respectable 6-4 ATS, but what really stands out there is their 4-1 ATS record on the road. Game Odds: LOUISVILLE: +3-110, OV 52 ½ -110, ML +130 NOTRE DAME: -3-110, UN 52 ½ -110, ML -150 The thing that really jumps out at me here is the turnover ratios of both teams over the past few weeks. Notre Dame have consistently lost that battle, very badly at times, while Louisville has been very good at taking the ball away.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.