Baylor’s Top-20 Defense is no fluke. DC Phil Bennett has been producing elite defenses for decades. #GangGreenBU pic.twitter.com/NoTSZPD7UX — Baylor Football (@BUFootball) November 18, 2014It has been a disappointing season for the Oklahoma State Cowboys, and this week they have the added distraction of Coach Mike Gundy being mentioned in regards the some to be available Florida Gators job. He may be a longshot for that position in the eyes of many, but it is still sure to serve as a distraction, nonetheless. Oklahoma State is going to have to be laser focused if they are to have any shot of breaking out of their current 4-game losing skid. BETTING ODDS Baylor have been lighting it up offensively all year, so it’s not really a major surprise to see them installed as a hefty 28.5-point home favorite. They are 6-2 ATS this season, although they have not had to overcome a line quite as large as this one. This is a team that tends to finish the season strong, and they are 8-2 ATS in November going back the last three seasons. Oklahoma State have not been very competitive this season, and are just 3-7 ATS this season, which includes going 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games. These two have met twice in the past three seasons and have split SU and ATS. Game Odds: OKLAHOMA STATE: +28½-110 BAYLOR: -28½-110 As much as I think Baylor will win this one quite handily, I am a little concerned about the line. That said, Oklahoma State has only score 40 points in their last 4 games, so they are not likely to put up too much of a fight. It’s going to be close, but I think Baylor will just manage to cover the double digit spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.