Find all the info you need about the Ole Miss game here » http://t.co/j830YTMHG4 #NeverYield pic.twitter.com/frTCMdHpn6 — Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) November 20, 2014You might look at the 5-5 record that the Razorbacks have posted this season and immediately write them off, but that would be a mistake. They play in the toughest division in college football, yet could very easily be sitting with a 7-3 or 8-2 record. They have been incredibly competitive against some very good teams, as they proved last week when blanking LSU 17-0. They are seldom ever out of a game, and will also likely hang around and keep this one close. BETTING ODDS The bookies see this as being a tight one, too, as they have Ole Miss as slight 3.5-point favorites. The Rebels are 7-3 ATS this season, but have struggled a little as a road favorite. That said, they are a solid 4-2 ATS when playing conference opponents this season. The ability of this Arkansas team to keep things close has seen them go 8-2 ATS, which includes a very nice 5-1 ATS mark when playing at home. Ole Miss has had the upper hand in this match-up in recent years, going 2-0 SU over the past three seasons. Game Odds: MISSISSIPPI: -3½-110, OV 45 -110, ML -170 ARKANSAS: +3½-110, UN 45 -110, ML +150 As has been the case all year, Arkansas are likely going to keep this one very close. While Ole Miss are on a 0-3 ATS spread streak at the moment, I think they can do just enough to break out of it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.