“True winners rebound,” says Coach Malzahn. http://t.co/FF4U9OG6ot #WarEagle pic.twitter.com/HIQdikkMK6 — Auburn Tigers (@AuburnTigers) November 18, 2014Samford have put together a very nice 7-3 record on the season, although the last time they faced an FBS opponent, they were summarily dismantled by TCU. That game aside, Samford are a team that have a very nicely balanced offense, as well as a defense that has the ability to frustrate and play takeaway. They are not really likely to spring any type of major upset here, but they certainly have the ability to make the home team work hard for the win. BETTING ODDS As is the case with many of these mis-match type games, this one is likely to be off the board. The Auburn Tigers have been pretty poor ATS this season going just 2-6. If you can find a place to get your bet on for this one, look for Auburn to post a win in the 35-40 point range.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top 10 Best Over/Under Odds for the 2019 College Football Season
- Alabama Coach Nick Saban Comments on MyBookie Betting Odds
- Updated 2020 National Championship Odds – June 3rd Edition
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our professional paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.