4 Days till #TheGame….. #BeatMichigan — Ohio State Football (@OhioStFootball) November 25, 2014The Michigan Wolverines can now pretty much be placed in the category of sleeping giant, as it has been quite some time since they have been relevant. Their 5-6 record simply isn’t good enough for a school with the college football reputation that they have, and that is why there is some debate as to whether or not Coach Brady Hoke will be back next year. A big loss to their biggest rivals could well prove to be the final nail in his coffin. BETTING ODDS The Buckeyes are solid favorites, coming into this one favored by 21-points. They are coming into this one with a 7-4 ATS record on the season, with 6 of those wins coming when they were the favorite. Interestingly enough, they are also 0-1 ATS when playing teams with a losing record. Michigan are just 4-7 ATS this season, but if you have to find a positive in there, it’s that they are 3-0 ATS when coming off a loss to a conference foe. Not sure that will mean very much in this one, as the Buckeyes have had their number as of late. Game Odds: MICHIGAN: +21-110 3OHIO STATE: -21-110 I’m usually wary of larger spreads in these big rivalry games, but these are two teams that are simply poles apart on the talent scale. It’s for that reason that I think Ohio State covers and keeps their playoff dream alive for one more week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.