#UCLA fans and students … this one’s for you! #GoBruins #BruinRevolution http://t.co/qlUM4aQSk3 — UCLA Athletics (@UCLAAthletics) November 23, 2014The 6-5 record that Stanford bring into this one is pretty much indicative of their season. They have been incredibly inconsistent all year, looking great one week and then stinking the joint out the following week. They have lost 3 of their last 5, but are coming off a very good win over California. That came in the heels of a thumping by Utah in a game in which they were favored by 10. It is almost impossible to predict which Cardinal team will show up, but it had better be the good one if they don’t want to get mauled by the Bruins.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.