#UCLA fans and students … this one’s for you! #GoBruins #BruinRevolution http://t.co/qlUM4aQSk3 — UCLA Athletics (@UCLAAthletics) November 23, 2014The 6-5 record that Stanford bring into this one is pretty much indicative of their season. They have been incredibly inconsistent all year, looking great one week and then stinking the joint out the following week. They have lost 3 of their last 5, but are coming off a very good win over California. That came in the heels of a thumping by Utah in a game in which they were favored by 10. It is almost impossible to predict which Cardinal team will show up, but it had better be the good one if they don’t want to get mauled by the Bruins.
Half of the Pac-12 Championship Game has been set, as the Oregon Ducks have already punched their ticket in the North Division. The South is still up for grabs, though, and it is the UCLA Bruins who control their own destiny. A win against Stanford in the Rose Bowl this weekend puts them in, but a loss will open the door for either Arizona or Arizona State, who will go head to head on Friday. According to the current NCAAF betting predictions, is going to be a tight and exciting game, so lets get in the odds and review the lines and other info heading to this match Venue: Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California Date: Friday, November 28, 2014 Time: 3:30 PM ET TV: FOX UCLA are sure to be coming into this one on a real high, having won 5 straight, including a pretty solid beating of their state rivals, the USC Trojans, last weekend. The Bruins have been playing very well on both sides of the ball during this winning stretch, but their offense has been especially impressive. They have been mixing things up, showing teams that they can beat them on the ground or in the air. One area of weakness may well be the run defense, which has been horribly inconsistent for the Bruins. If the Cardinal are to get anything out of this one, that is where it is most likely to come.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.