Let’s #KeepTheCup three years in a row. pic.twitter.com/a1P6bLYhtN — Sun Devil Athletics (@TheSunDevils) November 24, 2014The Arizona Wildcats, who will be hosting this one, have the same 9-2 record as their state rivals, but they are arguably the team in better form at the moment. They are one a 3-game win streak and are playing good football on both sides of the ball. They have been winning the turnover battle all season, which has helped the put together their impressive record. They might be in trouble if this one gets into a shootout, as the Sun Devils have been lighting it up the past 3 weeks in order to try and compensate for their less than stellar defensive play. BETTING ODDS At the time of writing, this one is still off the board, but it’s one that is likely to have a pretty short line either way. The Arizona Wildcats are 4-7 ATS, and just 1-5 ATS at home. They also historically don’t do very well in quick turnaround games, which is where this one falls with a Friday kick-off. The Sun Devils are 6-5 ATS this season, which includes a 3-2 ATS mark on the road. These two teams have met twice over the past three seasons, and it has been Arizona State who have prevailed SU and ATS in both. Game Odds: TBA This has all the makings of a tight affair with lots of points on the board. If The Sun Devils can get back to playing a little better defensively, they should be able to eke this one out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.