The college football season is drawing to a close, which means that those teams on the outside looking in at the Top 4 have only a couple of opportunities left in which to impress the playoff committee. One of those teams on the outside looking in is the Baylor Bears, and you have to feel that their match-up with Texas Tech this weekend will offer them another chance to really run up the score and snag some style points. The NCAAF betting odds are crystal clear but you decide what team to pick, here is how: Date/Time: Saturday, November 28th, 3:30 PM Location: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas The Baylor Bears have been an offensive juggernaut all year long, averaging 50 point per game and beating their opponents every which way but loose. Their only loss this season came against a very good West Virginia Mountaineers team that was able to hold the Bears to just 27 points on the day. What killed Baylor on that day was their inability to move the ball on the ground. They have pounded the rock all year, helping them leave the air game wide open. It has worked to devastating effect, and is likely to do so again this weekend. At 4-7, Texas tech are now just playing out the season with nothing but pride at stake. They were able to pull out a win against Iowa State last weekend, breaking a 3-game losing skid in the process. Despite that win, the defense still gave up 265-yards on the ground, which is actually quite respectable compared to some other weeks. If they cannot find a way to shore up that run defense, they may be seeing the back end of Bears all day long.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.