Week 1 of the 2017 college football season came to a close on Monday night with an instant classic between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the Tennessee Volunteers, which the Vols won 42-41 in OT. It’s now time to shake that one off and start thinking about the NCAAF Week 2 schedule, which means checking the available NCAAF betting spreads and coming up with some winning picks. For the purposes of this piece, I am going to try and put together some parlay tickets for this coming weekend. I will start out with a SU parlay ticket, and then close things out with an ATS ticket. I will have 3 teams in each, which will hopefully put a little bit of money in my bankroll by the time Week 2 of the college football season comes to a close. Without any further ado, let’s get to the picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.