The Boise State Broncos will look to bounce back from their crushing Week 2 loss to explosive BYU when they play host to the Idaho State Bengals in a contest that will likely be over with by halftime. Now, let’s find out why.
Idaho State (1-1 SU) absolutely overpowered Black Hills State University 55-0 in its 2015 regular season opener on September 5, but was on the wrong end of a humbling 34-14 loss to Portland State on Saturday.
Quarterback Michael Sanders completed 20-of-39 passes for 177 yards and two touchdowns in the defeat while tight end Hagen Graves caught three passes for 24 yards one touchdown. Unfortunately, after Grave’s first quarter score, the Bengals gave up 24 unanswered points.
Boise State (1-1 SU,0-2 ATS), couldn’t duplicate its Week 1 success against former coach Chris Petersen and Washington as they had a convincing 35-24 Week 2 loss handed to them by explosive BYU while never coming close to covering the NCAAF betting line as a 2-point road favorite. The game’s final score played just Over the 56.5-point Over/Under Total.
Boise State quarterback Ryan Finley threw for 297 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions in the humbling loss while running back Jeremy McNichols added 95 total yards from scrimmage and two scores for the Broncos. Unfortunately, it was not enough to stop the explosive Cougars.
Boise State led by 10 going into the fourth quarter, but BYU scored 21 unanswered points to seal the deal. Now the Broncos have to rebound in their Week3 showdown.
“How we walk away from this game will be extremely important to this football team,” Boise State coach Bryan Harsin said. “That’s really my message to them. We’ve lost games before. Teams across the country lose games. How you recover is really the important key.”
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- Duke vs Clemson NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Arizona vs Washington State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & Preview
- Kansas vs Oklahoma NCAA Football Week 12 Lines & Pick
- Indiana vs Michigan NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- NCAA Football Week 12 Over/Under Picks
- NCAA Football Week 12 ATS Picks
- NCAA Football Week 12 SU Picks
- NCAA Football Week 12 Parlay Picks
- Updated 2019 College Football Championship Odds – November 12th Edition
- NCAA Football Week 12 Odds Overview & Top Picks
- TCU at West Virginia NCAA Football Week 11 Betting Analysis
- Wisconsin vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Preview
- Baylor vs Iowa State NCAA Football Week 11 Betting Lines & Pick
- Liberty at Virginia NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida State vs Notre Dame NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Ole Miss vs Texas A&M NCAA Football Week 11 Betting Preview
- Texas vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Oregon vs Utah NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Michigan vs Rutgers NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Auburn vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Louisville vs Syracuse NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Ohio State at Michigan State NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Preview
- Navy vs UCF 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Analysis
- South Carolina at Florida 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Preview
- How to Bet Kentucky at Tennessee NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick