The Boise State Broncos will look to bounce back from their crushing Week 2 loss to explosive BYU when they play host to the Idaho State Bengals in a contest that will likely be over with by halftime. Now, let’s find out why.
Idaho State (1-1 SU) absolutely overpowered Black Hills State University 55-0 in its 2015 regular season opener on September 5, but was on the wrong end of a humbling 34-14 loss to Portland State on Saturday.
Quarterback Michael Sanders completed 20-of-39 passes for 177 yards and two touchdowns in the defeat while tight end Hagen Graves caught three passes for 24 yards one touchdown. Unfortunately, after Grave’s first quarter score, the Bengals gave up 24 unanswered points.
Boise State (1-1 SU,0-2 ATS), couldn’t duplicate its Week 1 success against former coach Chris Petersen and Washington as they had a convincing 35-24 Week 2 loss handed to them by explosive BYU while never coming close to covering the NCAAF betting line as a 2-point road favorite. The game’s final score played just Over the 56.5-point Over/Under Total.
Boise State quarterback Ryan Finley threw for 297 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions in the humbling loss while running back Jeremy McNichols added 95 total yards from scrimmage and two scores for the Broncos. Unfortunately, it was not enough to stop the explosive Cougars.
Boise State led by 10 going into the fourth quarter, but BYU scored 21 unanswered points to seal the deal. Now the Broncos have to rebound in their Week3 showdown.
“How we walk away from this game will be extremely important to this football team,” Boise State coach Bryan Harsin said. “That’s really my message to them. We’ve lost games before. Teams across the country lose games. How you recover is really the important key.”
Sports & Betting Topics
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
- Alabama vs Oklahoma 2018 Orange Bowl Betting Lines & Pick
- Clemson vs Notre Dame 2018 Cotton Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- NC State vs Texas A&M 2018 Gator Bowl Odds & Game Preview
- Missouri vs Oklahoma State 2018 Liberty Bowl Spread & Analysis
- Michigan State vs Oregon 2018 Redbox Bowl Lines
- Stanford vs Pittsburgh 2018 Sun Bowl Odds & Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati vs Virginia Tech 2018 Military Bowl Spread & Expert Pick
- Arkansas State vs Nevada 2018 Arizona Bowl Lines & Game Preview
- South Carolina vs Virginia 2018 Belk Bowl Odds & Betting Analysis
- Iowa State vs Washington State 2018 Alamo Bowl Lines & Preview
- Florida vs Michigan 2018 Peach Bowl Odds & Pick
- Temple vs Duke 2018 Independence Bowl Odds & Preview
- West Virginia vs Syracuse 2018 Camping World Bowl Odds & Analysis
- Miami vs Wisconsin 2018 Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Expert Pick
- Purdue vs Auburn 2018 Music City Bowl Lines & Prediction