Week 3 of college football betting action brought us many surprises that no one could have predicted, with some of the top teams in the nation getting their first loss of the season. Saturday was full of surprises and games that turned out to be a lot closer than any betting fan could think. Boston College shocked No. 9 USC, Virginia Tech lost at home to the East Carolina Pirates only one week after putting together a historic upset at Ohio State. Kentucky forced the Florida Gators to play three overtimes. South Carolina handed No. 6 Georgia a stunning defeat, and Virginia knocked off the No. 21 ranked Louisville Cardinals. So let’s get this thing going and review the winners and losers from Week 3.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams