Week 3 of college football betting action brought us many surprises that no one could have predicted, with some of the top teams in the nation getting their first loss of the season. Saturday was full of surprises and games that turned out to be a lot closer than any betting fan could think. Boston College shocked No. 9 USC, Virginia Tech lost at home to the East Carolina Pirates only one week after putting together a historic upset at Ohio State. Kentucky forced the Florida Gators to play three overtimes. South Carolina handed No. 6 Georgia a stunning defeat, and Virginia knocked off the No. 21 ranked Louisville Cardinals. So let’s get this thing going and review the winners and losers from Week 3.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.