It’s impossible to get through any week of the NCAA betting season without a few teams rising up the college football rankings at the expense of others. Unlike the previous weeks, Week 4 didn’t seem to offer much in the way of potential upsets, with only two games featuring a match-up between ranked teams. That said, failing to deliver a big win against lesser opponents can hurt, which is what happened to a few teams this week. Oklahoma, Oregon, and Florida State each won conference games by a closer margin than they were expecting, while LSU suffered the most notable loss of the week, falling to the Mississippi State bulldogs 29-34 Week 5 kicks off this Thursday with a game featuring the Texas Tech Raiders and the No.24 ranked Oklahoma State Cowboys, so let’s take a look at the winners and losers from week 4 and review some valuable info heading to another round of betting action:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.