Saturday’s college football calendar brings a PAC-12 game pitting two teams with equal records and similar qualities on the field. Both the USC Trojans and the Arizona State Sun Devils have started the season with a 3-1 record; however, whereas the Trojans will be seeking a 3-0 start to the Pac-12 play after a 35-10 win over Oregon State last week, the Sun Devils will want to avoid a 0-2 start in the Pac-12 play having lost their conference opener against the Bruins. An embarrassing 62-27 beating in the hands of UCLA last week means that another loss for Arizona State would put the team in an almost impossible position to qualify to the first ever college football playoffs. Below is a preview and betting analysis on the football betting lines for this match, so let’s start. Game Details at a Glance! Game: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. USC Trojans Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Date: Saturday, Oct. 4, 2014 Time: 7:30 PM ET TV: Fox
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.