Saturday, October 4, 3:30 PM, Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TexasThe Bears haven’t played any top competition in their first four week of play. They have steamrolled their first four opponents, and lead the country in scoring, averaging 56.8 points per game. This doesn’t bode well for the Longhorns, who average 21.3 points per game, because they will have trouble keeping up with the Bears. The Bears have won three of the last four meetings, after losing 12 straight against the Longhorns, but they were defeated the last time they played in Austin, and might suffer the same fate this year, because the Longhorns have a very good defense this year, and they also played a very close game against the 12th ranked UCLA Bruins, which they eventually lost 20-17.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.