Saturday, October 4, 3:30 PM, Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TexasThe Bears haven’t played any top competition in their first four week of play. They have steamrolled their first four opponents, and lead the country in scoring, averaging 56.8 points per game. This doesn’t bode well for the Longhorns, who average 21.3 points per game, because they will have trouble keeping up with the Bears. The Bears have won three of the last four meetings, after losing 12 straight against the Longhorns, but they were defeated the last time they played in Austin, and might suffer the same fate this year, because the Longhorns have a very good defense this year, and they also played a very close game against the 12th ranked UCLA Bruins, which they eventually lost 20-17.
The pecking order in the Big 12 has changed over the last few years. The Baylor Bears were the conference doormats but now have become a surprise after going 4-0 this season and enter the national rankings. Only a few years ago they were an easy win for the top teams in their division, but now they are the class of the Big 12, and the odds for college football are on their favor entering Week 6. Baylor’s rival for their Saturday match is the Texas Longhorns, a team that used to be one of the best in the country but that is now unranked and sitting at 2-2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis