Saturday, October 4, 3:30 PM, Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, TexasThe Sooners have not played a ranked team this season, but they are coming off two big wins against the Tennessee Volts and West Virginia Mountaineers. The Sooners have won the first four games of the season by a large margin of points, but they will need to stay focused against TCU, and not overlook the Horned Frogs because they play their rivals Texas in the Red River showdown after this game. The Horned Frogs have a brutal stretch in their schedule ahead of them, and will play the 7th ranked Baylor Bears after this game, they need to take advantage of a home game against the Sooners, before they head on the road to face the Bears.
Betting Preview & Odds AnalysisThe Sooners are 3-1 ATS this season, and will face a tough test against TCU, who will be trying to end a three game losing streak to the Sooners. A loss to the Horned Frogs will jeopardize Oklahoma’s chances of playing in the playoffs this year, so they need to handle their business against TCU. The Frogs are 3-0 ATS this year, they handed a 4-1 Minnesota team their first loss of the season, with an impressive 30-7 victory at home, two weeks ago, and shut out SMU 56-0 last week. They have played well all season long, especially on defense, and they will try to slow down Oklahoma’s high scoring offense, which averages 44.8 points per game. Oklahoma has won four of the last five games between these two teams, but the games have all been close, except for the 35-10 victory Oklahoma had at home in 2008. Game Odds: OKLAHOMA:-4½-110 TCU: +4½-110 Betting Tips
- Oklahoma is 4-2 against TCU in their last 6 games, but they are 2-4 ATS in those games, while the Horned Frogs are 4-2 ATS.
- Both teams are 0-4 when it comes to the Over/Under in their last four games against each other.
- Oklahoma is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games, and 5-0 straight up in their last 5 games.
- TCU is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games, and 402 straight up in their last 6 games.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games, and also 5-0 straight up in the f games.
- TCU is 4-9 ATS in their last 13 home games, and 1-4 straight up in their last 5 games against Oklahoma.