- SEC and Pac-12 are the best conferences so far.
- With the exception of the No.21 ranked Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-0), the Big Ten conference is nothing but a big disappointment this season.
- Florida State isn’t playing like the No.1 ranked team in the nation.
- Arkansas has not been able to win a conference game and now is 0-14 against SEC rivals.
Entering Week 5 of the 2014 College Football season, there were 25 undefeated teams among the 128 in FBS. After last Saturday, only 17 remain unbeaten, which had a direct impact on the current college football rankings. Almost half of these teams are coming from the Southeastern Conference (Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, Ole Miss), 3 teams are from Pac-12 (Oregon, Arizona, and UCLA) and two more are independent (Notre Dame and BYU). For the most part, Week 5 didn’t bring many surprises, in fact the top 5 teams in the nation closed the weekend without incurring real damage, but by looking the current standings and AP rankings, a few things are becoming quite clear days ahead of Week 6:
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Oklahoma State vs Kansas State NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Pick
- Miami vs Virginia NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Preview
- Colorado vs USC NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Baylor at Texas NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Analysis
- Florida vs Vanderbilt NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- Virginia Tech at North Carolina NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Pick
- Michigan State vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 7 Odds
- How to Bet UCF vs Memphis NCAA Football Week 7 Spread
- Washington vs Oregon NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Pick
- West Virginia at Iowa State NCAA Football Week 7 Lines
- Minnesota at Ohio State NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Tennessee vs Auburn NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Pittsburgh vs Notre Dame NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Pick
- Georgia vs LSU College Football Week 7 Spread & Pick
- Missouri at Alabama NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- NCAA Football Week 7 Parlay Picks
- NCAA Football Week 7 Over/Under Picks
- NCAA Football Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- NCAA Football Week 7 Odds, Overview & Top Picks
- SMU vs UCF NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Texas A&M NCAA Football Week 6 Odds & Analysis
- Maryland vs Michigan College Football Week 6 Odds & Preview
- Washington vs UCLA NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Preview
- Kansas at West Virginia NCAA Football Week 6 Odds & Pick
- How to Bet Utah State vs BYU NCAAF Week 6 Spread & Pick