- SEC and Pac-12 are the best conferences so far.
- With the exception of the No.21 ranked Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-0), the Big Ten conference is nothing but a big disappointment this season.
- Florida State isn’t playing like the No.1 ranked team in the nation.
- Arkansas has not been able to win a conference game and now is 0-14 against SEC rivals.
Entering Week 5 of the 2014 College Football season, there were 25 undefeated teams among the 128 in FBS. After last Saturday, only 17 remain unbeaten, which had a direct impact on the current college football rankings. Almost half of these teams are coming from the Southeastern Conference (Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, Ole Miss), 3 teams are from Pac-12 (Oregon, Arizona, and UCLA) and two more are independent (Notre Dame and BYU). For the most part, Week 5 didn’t bring many surprises, in fact the top 5 teams in the nation closed the weekend without incurring real damage, but by looking the current standings and AP rankings, a few things are becoming quite clear days ahead of Week 6:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.