The opening day of Week 6 features a huge chance for those looking for valuable college football betting opportunities. A pair of unbeaten teams go head to head tonight, as the Arizona Wildcats takes their 4-0 record into Eugene to face the #2 ranked Oregon Ducks (10.30 PM EST on ESPN). Oregon have started the season as expected, which means a high-powered, fast-moving offense that piles up video game type numbers. They have put 194 points on the board in their first 4 games, and have only turned the ball over a single time. That is enough to strike fear into any defense, especially one that has given up a lot of points in the past couple of weeks, which is exactly what Arizona has done. The Wildcats entered each of their 4 games as favorites this season, but have only been able to over the spread once despite winning all 4. Other than their destruction of UNLV in the opening week, Arizona has been made to fight tooth and nail for all of their wins, the most recent of which was a 49-45 thriller on the road against California. They have a 2-2 OVER/UNDER record to go with their 1-3 ATS this season, which is exactly the same as what the Ducks have compiled. While the 1-3 ATS record that Oregon has posted this season may not seem that impressive, it’s worth noting that their style of offense often sees the spread set at ridiculously high numbers. They were installed as 53- and 42-point favorites against S. Dakota and Wyoming, respectively, neither of which they were able to cover. The 23.5-points they have been favored to win my tonight seems a little more manageable, especially since they are at home in front of an always boisterous crowd.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.