The opening day of Week 6 features a huge chance for those looking for valuable college football betting opportunities. A pair of unbeaten teams go head to head tonight, as the Arizona Wildcats takes their 4-0 record into Eugene to face the #2 ranked Oregon Ducks (10.30 PM EST on ESPN).Oregon have started the season as expected, which means a high-powered, fast-moving offense that piles up video game type numbers. They have put 194 points on the board in their first 4 games, and have only turned the ball over a single time. That is enough to strike fear into any defense, especially one that has given up a lot of points in the past couple of weeks, which is exactly what Arizona has done.The Wildcats entered each of their 4 games as favorites this season, but have only been able to over the spread once despite winning all 4. Other than their destruction of UNLV in the opening week, Arizona has been made to fight tooth and nail for all of their wins, the most recent of which was a 49-45 thriller on the road against California. They have a 2-2 OVER/UNDER record to go with their 1-3 ATS this season, which is exactly the same as what the Ducks have compiled.While the 1-3 ATS record that Oregon has posted this season may not seem that impressive, it’s worth noting that their style of offense often sees the spread set at ridiculously high numbers. They were installed as 53- and 42-point favorites against S. Dakota and Wyoming, respectively, neither of which they were able to cover. The 23.5-points they have been favored to win my tonight seems a little more manageable, especially since they are at home in front of an always boisterous crowd.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line