College football games don’t come much bigger than the one that will take place in the great state of Mississippi this coming Saturday. That is when #2 Auburn rolls in to take on #3 Mississippi State in a battle of the unbeaten. The SEC West has proven to be one of the strongest divisions in the country. The division features several title contenders, dominates the top rankings and get abysmal college football lines on every week of the season, but it’s also a division where the teams will eventually turn cannibal on one another, and everything points that we’re on the verge of witnessing one of those games. After losing the final to Florida State, a lot of people looked at what Auburn did last year and claimed that it was a bit of a fluke. They won more than their fair share of close games, and had what many deemed to be pretty lucky wins against Georgia and Alabama. The Tigers are showing this year that they deserved to be where they ended up last season. The only time they have been seriously tested so far this season was on Week 3 when they traveled to Kansas State and ground out a 20-14 win. Other than that, they have been totally dominant, with a 41-7 demolition of LSU last weekend the highlight of their season so far. Last weekend was also a big one for 5-0 Mississippi State, as they took out perennial favorite Texas A&M in a game that gave fans enough to talk about for years coming. The win over the betting favorite Aggies cemented the Bulldogs as one of the toughest teams in its conference and a a true contender for the first college football playoffs. They have played well all year, with their closes call, outside of last week, coming against LSU. The have also done very well against the spread, going 4-1 on the season, while Auburn sits at 3-2 ATS.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.