ESPN Power Rank: 1. Auburn 2. FSU 3. Mississippi State 4. Ole Miss 5. Notre Dame Top 25: http://t.co/CwYxpSy68D pic.twitter.com/BYPBxhO2kS — College GameDay (@CollegeGameDay) October 6, 2014
It’s never easy to come up with lock picks in the NCAA football betting scene. The problem is that what seems like a lock, for example, East Carolina versus Southern Methodist, never turns out to be a true lock. Why? It’s that darn point spread that always screws things up. ECU had nothing to play for versus SMU. So, what did the Pirates do? They coasted to an easy victory but they didn’t cover the spread.But the teams below don’t have the luxury, or gentlemanly attitudes, to lay off of the gas pedal when they get a huge lead over a team. Then, there are some teams below that are just hard fighting squads that find a way to win and always seem to cover the spread. Let’s get to our Week 7 lock picks!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.