- Out of 108 games between the two teams, the Longhorns brag of 60 wins against 43 for the Sooners. The remaining 5 games have ended in ties.
- The Longhorns have the longest winning streak of 8 games (1940-1947) against 6 games (1952-1957 for the Sooners.
- Oklahoma recorded the best margin of victory with the 65-13 blowout of Texas in the year 2003. The best win margin for Texas came in the 40-7 victory in 1941.
- The latest victory in the match up came in 2013 for the Longhorns when they won 36-20. In spite of this recent victory, the Longhorns have dropped three of their last four meetings with the Sooners, both ATS and SU.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.