- Out of 108 games between the two teams, the Longhorns brag of 60 wins against 43 for the Sooners. The remaining 5 games have ended in ties.
- The Longhorns have the longest winning streak of 8 games (1940-1947) against 6 games (1952-1957 for the Sooners.
- Oklahoma recorded the best margin of victory with the 65-13 blowout of Texas in the year 2003. The best win margin for Texas came in the 40-7 victory in 1941.
- The latest victory in the match up came in 2013 for the Longhorns when they won 36-20. In spite of this recent victory, the Longhorns have dropped three of their last four meetings with the Sooners, both ATS and SU.
As far as sports rivalries go, very few have a long competitive history fiercer than the Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners, commonly known as the Red River Rivalry. With over a hundred years since their first match in 1900, many coaches, fans and players have come and gone, but the rivalry seemingly gets more ferocious with every passing decade. This coming weekend, fans from both teams have an opportunity to rekindle their emotional affair when they meet in their usual neutral site—the Cotton Bowl Stadium located in Dallas. But who has the best football odds to win this game?
Saturday, October 11, 12:00 PM, Cotton Bowl, Dallas, TexasThe Red River Rivalry in Numbers!
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- UConn at USF NCAA Football Week 8 Betting Lines & Pick
- Auburn vs Ole Miss NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Pick
- Oklahoma at TCU NCAA Football Week 8 Spread & Game Info
- UCF vs East Carolina NCAA Football Week 8 Betting Preview
- Mississippi State vs LSU NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Pick
- Illinois vs Wisconsin NCAA Football Week 8 Lines & Prediction
- NCAA Football Week 8 Over/Under Picks
- NCAA Football Week 8 ATS Picks
- NCAA Football Week 8 SU Picks
- Ohio State vs Purdue NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Game Preview
- Alabama at Tennessee NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Preview
- How to Bet Colorado vs Washington NCAA Football Week 8 Lines
- NC State at Clemson NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Pick
- Penn State at Indiana NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Pick
- NCAA Football Week 8 Parlay Picks
- NCAA Football Week 8 Odds, Overview & Top Picks
- Oklahoma State vs Kansas State NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Pick
- Miami vs Virginia NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Preview
- Colorado vs USC NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Baylor at Texas NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Analysis
- Florida vs Vanderbilt NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- Virginia Tech at North Carolina NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Pick
- Michigan State vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 7 Odds
- How to Bet UCF vs Memphis NCAA Football Week 7 Spread
- Washington vs Oregon NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Pick