- Out of 108 games between the two teams, the Longhorns brag of 60 wins against 43 for the Sooners. The remaining 5 games have ended in ties.
- The Longhorns have the longest winning streak of 8 games (1940-1947) against 6 games (1952-1957 for the Sooners.
- Oklahoma recorded the best margin of victory with the 65-13 blowout of Texas in the year 2003. The best win margin for Texas came in the 40-7 victory in 1941.
- The latest victory in the match up came in 2013 for the Longhorns when they won 36-20. In spite of this recent victory, the Longhorns have dropped three of their last four meetings with the Sooners, both ATS and SU.
As far as sports rivalries go, very few have a long competitive history fiercer than the Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners, commonly known as the Red River Rivalry. With over a hundred years since their first match in 1900, many coaches, fans and players have come and gone, but the rivalry seemingly gets more ferocious with every passing decade. This coming weekend, fans from both teams have an opportunity to rekindle their emotional affair when they meet in their usual neutral site—the Cotton Bowl Stadium located in Dallas. But who has the best football odds to win this game?
Saturday, October 11, 12:00 PM, Cotton Bowl, Dallas, TexasThe Red River Rivalry in Numbers!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.