- Out of 108 games between the two teams, the Longhorns brag of 60 wins against 43 for the Sooners. The remaining 5 games have ended in ties.
- The Longhorns have the longest winning streak of 8 games (1940-1947) against 6 games (1952-1957 for the Sooners.
- Oklahoma recorded the best margin of victory with the 65-13 blowout of Texas in the year 2003. The best win margin for Texas came in the 40-7 victory in 1941.
- The latest victory in the match up came in 2013 for the Longhorns when they won 36-20. In spite of this recent victory, the Longhorns have dropped three of their last four meetings with the Sooners, both ATS and SU.
As far as sports rivalries go, very few have a long competitive history fiercer than the Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners, commonly known as the Red River Rivalry. With over a hundred years since their first match in 1900, many coaches, fans and players have come and gone, but the rivalry seemingly gets more ferocious with every passing decade. This coming weekend, fans from both teams have an opportunity to rekindle their emotional affair when they meet in their usual neutral site—the Cotton Bowl Stadium located in Dallas. But who has the best football odds to win this game?
Saturday, October 11, 12:00 PM, Cotton Bowl, Dallas, TexasThe Red River Rivalry in Numbers!
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- Top Picks for first round of 2018 NCAA Football Bowls
- Updated 2019 NCAA Football Championship Odds – December 7th
- Navy vs Army NCAAF Odds & Betting Prediction
- Fresno State vs Boise State 2018 MWC Championship Betting Preview
- Southern vs Alcorn State 2018 SWAC Championship Spread & Game Preview
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 2018 ACC Championship Lines & Prediction
- UAB vs Middle Tennessee 2018 Conference USA Championship & Pick
- Alabama vs Georgia 2018 SEC Championship Odds & Pick
- Ohio State at Northwestern 2018 Big Ten Championship Odds & Pick
- Utah vs Washington 2018 PAC-12 Championship Lines & Preview
- NCAA Football Week 14 Over/Under Picks
- NCAA Football Week 14 ATS Picks
- NCAA Football Week 14 SU Picks
- Memphis vs UCF 2018 AAC Championship Odds & Preview
- Louisiana-Lafayette vs Appalachian State 2018 Sun Belt Championship Odds
- Texas vs Oklahoma 2018 Big 12 Championship Odds
- Updated 2019 College Football Championship Odds – Nov. 26th Edition
- Top NCAA Football Week 14 Parlay Picks
- NCAA Football Week 14 Odds, Overview & Top Picks
- Notre Dame vs USC NCAA Football Week 13 Betting Odds & Prediction
- San Jose State at Fresno State NCAA Football Week 13 Spread & Pick
- LSU vs Texas A&M NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Pick
- 3 Reasons to Bet Against Notre Dame in Playoffs
- 3 Reasons to Bet on Notre Dame in the 2018 Playoffs
- 3 Reasons to Bet Against Michigan Wolverines in the 2018 Playoffs
- 3 Reasons to Bet on Michigan Wolverines for the 2018 Playoffs
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Pick
- Michigan vs Ohio State NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- Kansas State vs Iowa State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Pick
- Kentucky vs Louisville NCAA Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis