Tuesday, October 14th, 8:00 PM, Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, TexasThe Ragin’ Cajuns are 2-3 this entering Week 8, and the wins that have put together this season have come in the cozy confines of their own stadium. They have had a pair of road game this season against Ole Miss and Boise State that saw them get blown out in both. They lost 56-15 against the Ole Miss Rebels, and slipped a week later 9-34 to the Boise State Broncos. The opposition won’t be quite as stiff in Texas, but despite the unimpressive record and all the issues they face this season, the Texas State Bobcats come in as 2.5-point favorites to beat the Ragin’ Cajun. While they are sure to be on a bit of a high after their win against Georgia State, their inability to cover the spread this season (1-4) is something that can’t be ignored. The Bobcats have developed a habit of playing tight games this season. If you throw out Week 1 56-0 blowout over AK-Pine Bluff, their 4 other games have been decided by a total of just 21 points. They are 2-1 at home this season, and are on a 2-game win streak that is sure to give them a little bit of confidence ahead of this one. Their offensive stats are also a good deal, and way better than that of the Ragin” Cajuns, which is yet another nod in their favor.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.