Here’s a note for football betting fans: On Monday, the Syracuse Orange announced that starting QB Terrel Hunt will be sidelined for four to six weeks following the broken fibula injury he suffered in the 28-6 loss to Louisville last Friday. This news won’t be well-received by Syracuse whose offensive woes have been evident even when Hunt was still fully fit. On top of the injury news, the school announced that coach Scott Shafer has laid off offensive coordinator George McDonald of his responsibilities for the team. With the availability of Syracuse wide-outs Ashton Broyld and Brisly Estime also yet to confirmed for Saturday’s match up against the undefeated Florida State Seminoles (5-0, 3-0), it goes without saying that the Orange (2-3, 0-1) will need more than luck and hard work to get anything against FSU.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.