Saturday, October 11, 3:30 PM, McLane Stadium, Waco, TexasThe Horned Frogs come into this game fresh off a huge win last week against a ranked Oklahoma team. Last weekend’s games provided some truly memorable match-up’s, with the TCU game very high on the list. It was a back and forth game that saw the lead change hands several times. It was the Horned Frogs who prevailed though, outlasting the Sooners for a 37-33 win and a perfect 4-0 record. Prior to that game, they hadn’t seriously been tested, running up big double digit wins over Samford, Minnesota, and SMU, going 4-0 ATS in the process. Baylor has yet to be seriously tested this year, and have in fact made a habit of routinely blowing teams out. They started out with a pair of home games where their offense exploded for a combined 115 points. Their next three games in the calendar came on the road, where they racked up a further 140 points. They have been something of an offensive juggernaut, with a good deal of the damage they have inflicted coming by pounding out the run game. If TCU are to have a chance here, they need to stuff the run and win the turnover battle, which is something they have done well this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.