Saturday, October 11, 3:30 PM, McLane Stadium, Waco, TexasThe Horned Frogs come into this game fresh off a huge win last week against a ranked Oklahoma team. Last weekend’s games provided some truly memorable match-up’s, with the TCU game very high on the list. It was a back and forth game that saw the lead change hands several times. It was the Horned Frogs who prevailed though, outlasting the Sooners for a 37-33 win and a perfect 4-0 record. Prior to that game, they hadn’t seriously been tested, running up big double digit wins over Samford, Minnesota, and SMU, going 4-0 ATS in the process. Baylor has yet to be seriously tested this year, and have in fact made a habit of routinely blowing teams out. They started out with a pair of home games where their offense exploded for a combined 115 points. Their next three games in the calendar came on the road, where they racked up a further 140 points. They have been something of an offensive juggernaut, with a good deal of the damage they have inflicted coming by pounding out the run game. If TCU are to have a chance here, they need to stuff the run and win the turnover battle, which is something they have done well this season.
Here’s a great game for bettors looking for college football betting picks for week 7. Two of the best in the Big-12 Conference will lock horns this weekend, as the #9 TCU Horned Frogs hit the road to take on the #5 Baylor Bears. The game is must win for both programs as they come into this with a perfect record and the opportunity to land a spot in that coveted Top 4 with a victory in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis