Saturday, October 11, 3:30 PM, McLane Stadium, Waco, TexasThe Horned Frogs come into this game fresh off a huge win last week against a ranked Oklahoma team. Last weekend’s games provided some truly memorable match-up’s, with the TCU game very high on the list. It was a back and forth game that saw the lead change hands several times. It was the Horned Frogs who prevailed though, outlasting the Sooners for a 37-33 win and a perfect 4-0 record. Prior to that game, they hadn’t seriously been tested, running up big double digit wins over Samford, Minnesota, and SMU, going 4-0 ATS in the process. Baylor has yet to be seriously tested this year, and have in fact made a habit of routinely blowing teams out. They started out with a pair of home games where their offense exploded for a combined 115 points. Their next three games in the calendar came on the road, where they racked up a further 140 points. They have been something of an offensive juggernaut, with a good deal of the damage they have inflicted coming by pounding out the run game. If TCU are to have a chance here, they need to stuff the run and win the turnover battle, which is something they have done well this season.
Here’s a great game for bettors looking for college football betting picks for week 7. Two of the best in the Big-12 Conference will lock horns this weekend, as the #9 TCU Horned Frogs hit the road to take on the #5 Baylor Bears. The game is must win for both programs as they come into this with a perfect record and the opportunity to land a spot in that coveted Top 4 with a victory in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.