Saturday, October 11, 10:30 PM, Arizona Stadium, Tucson, ArizonaMeanwhile the Arizona Wildcats (5-0, 1st in South Division) are flying high with a #10 ranking and the scalp of the Oregon Ducks under their belts. The stunning 31-24 win against the Ducks in Eugene, Oregon last week was huge, and is somewhat representative of what Arizona has done all season. The Wildcats opened the season with a 13-58 blowout over the UNLV Rebels at home, and eked out victories in the other 4 games on their way to a perfect 5-0 record. In fact, if you toss out that opening week win, you will find that they have won the other 4 games by a combined total of 21 points. They aren’t blowing anyone away, but they are getting the wins, which is what really matters.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.