Saturday, October 11, 10:30 PM, Arizona Stadium, Tucson, ArizonaMeanwhile the Arizona Wildcats (5-0, 1st in South Division) are flying high with a #10 ranking and the scalp of the Oregon Ducks under their belts. The stunning 31-24 win against the Ducks in Eugene, Oregon last week was huge, and is somewhat representative of what Arizona has done all season. The Wildcats opened the season with a 13-58 blowout over the UNLV Rebels at home, and eked out victories in the other 4 games on their way to a perfect 5-0 record. In fact, if you toss out that opening week win, you will find that they have won the other 4 games by a combined total of 21 points. They aren’t blowing anyone away, but they are getting the wins, which is what really matters.
If you want the perfect example of two football programs that appear to be going in totally different directions, you need only look at the USC vs. Arizona match-up this coming weekend. What’s odd, given the history of these two programs, is that the team on the decline may not be who you have in mind nor the favorite one in the betting lines for college football. The Tojans are sitting at a very disappointing 3-2 this season, and are still reeling after losing 34-38 to the Arizona State Sun Devils in a game in which they came in as 11.5-point favorites. Their record is all the more baffling when you consider that they have only turned the ball over twice, with both coming in the first game of the season against Fresno State, whilst also having 9 takeaways so far. That sort of ratio usually results in wins, but that hasn’t been the case for USC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – September 21st Edition
- NCAAF Expert Analysis – Top Games from 2020 Week 3
- NCAA Football Betting Guide For Week 3
- 2020 NCAAF Analysis – Can Clemson Win the Championship?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – September 14th Edition
- NCAAF Betting – Top Week 2 Games to Bet On
- NCAAF Betting Predictions – Top 25 Rankings
- NCAAF Betting – 10 Bold Predictions For The 2020 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Analysis for Week 2 Matches
- NCAA Betting News – College Football Season
- NCAA Betting – What to expect for The 2020 Football Season
- Jamie Newman Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Trevor Lawrence Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Kedon Slovis Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Mac Jones Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season