Friday, October 17th, 8:00 PM, Bronco Stadium, Boise, IdahoThe 3-4 Bulldogs (3-4 ATS against the spread) haven’t had the best of starts this season. Most recently, they lost 30-27 in overtime to UNLV despite rallying back from 17 points down. In last season’s matchup with the Broncos, the Bulldogs nipped with a 41-40 victory, so they’ll go to Friday’s game feeling they can do it again. This, however, will be a tall order considering the Broncos are remarkably 12-1 against the spread in their last 13 games with the Bulldogs. Will the Bulldogs leave the Bronco Stadium with another win or will the Broncos’ 17-3 SU record in their last 20 home games propel them to another home win?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.