Saturday, October 18, 4:00 PM, War Memorial Stadium, Little Rock, ArkansasGeorgia faces Arkansas with a lot of confidence after thrashing Missouri 34-0 in their previous game. In this contest, the Bulldogs’ RB star Todd Gurley will be out on a suspension amidst NCAA investigations. Meanwhile, the Razorbacks suffered a narrow defeat of 14-13 against Alabama, who are among the national championship favorites.
As the weekend approaches Saturday’s matchup between the 5-1 Georgia Bulldogs and the 3-3 Arkansas Razorbacks, football fans from both teams will be anticipating positive results from the match.Both teams have a shot of taking the win; for the Bulldogs, winning the game will increase their chances of getting to the postseason and improve their football betting odds to lock the SEC title, but for the Razorbacks, who will look to win their first SEC game since their victory over the Kentucky Wildcats in October, 2012, there’s something more on the line than a victory over a conference rival. For them, the name of the game is vindication.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis