Saturday, October 18, 4:00 PM, War Memorial Stadium, Little Rock, ArkansasGeorgia faces Arkansas with a lot of confidence after thrashing Missouri 34-0 in their previous game. In this contest, the Bulldogs’ RB star Todd Gurley will be out on a suspension amidst NCAA investigations. Meanwhile, the Razorbacks suffered a narrow defeat of 14-13 against Alabama, who are among the national championship favorites.
As the weekend approaches Saturday’s matchup between the 5-1 Georgia Bulldogs and the 3-3 Arkansas Razorbacks, football fans from both teams will be anticipating positive results from the match.Both teams have a shot of taking the win; for the Bulldogs, winning the game will increase their chances of getting to the postseason and improve their football betting odds to lock the SEC title, but for the Razorbacks, who will look to win their first SEC game since their victory over the Kentucky Wildcats in October, 2012, there’s something more on the line than a victory over a conference rival. For them, the name of the game is vindication.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.