Saturday, October 18, 7:00 PM, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field, Gainesville, FloridaFlorida started the season 2-0, which made fans start to believe they were back to being one of the best teams in the country, but they have gone 1-2 since then, and their only win was an unimpressive victory over rivals Tennessee. They did play well against LSU last week, and they can get their season back on track with a win over Missouri.
Game Odds and Match PreviewThe Tigers have been struggling lately, because they have one of the worst offenses in the country, they throw for 201 yards per game, which is 98th in the country, and run for 156 yards per game, which is 78th. They manage to score 28.8 points per game which is the 76th best in the country, but won’t be good enough against teams like Florida, who score over 30 points per game. Their defense is also not one of the best in the country, but it has saved them by stepping up in a couple of games, including their 21-20 victory over South Carolina, they currently allow opponents to score 22.8 points per game, which is 49th best in the country. The Gators bounced back from their terrible offensive performance against Tennessee, and scored 27 points on LSU in a loss, they will try to build on that performance, and walk away with a win against the Missouri Tigers. Despite their recent offensive struggles, the Gators play very well at home, and are 2-1 at home this season. They average 42.6 points per game at home, which is higher than their season average of 31.8 points, and allow 20 points per game at home, which is also lower than their season average of 22 points. Betting Tips
- The Tigers are 3-3 ATS this season, while the gators are 2-3 ATS.
- Missouri is 2-0 ATS vs. Florida.
- Florida is 1-1 straight up against Missouri.
- Missouri is 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games, while Florida is 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games.
- Missouri is 16-4 straight up in their last 20 games, while Florida is 3-9 straight up in their last 12 games.
- Missouri is 7-1 ATS on the road in their last 8 games, while Florida is 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Missouri is 7-1 straight up in their last 8 road games, while Florida is 12-6 straight up in their last 18 home games.