The last few weeks of the NCAA football season have been in some way, unpredictable. Losses by heavy college football betting favorites such as Alabama, Oregon, BYU, UCLA, Georgia, etc. and the raise of teams like Arizona State, TCU, Marshall and Ole Miss have many fans and bettors wondering what may come next. But after the historical victory by the Mississippi State Bulldogs over the No.2 Auburn Tigers in Week 7, it is now clear that no team should ever be underestimated and, more importantly, every game henceforth is a must-win for these teams. Simply put, since a handful of teams have learn how to fly over their competitors without perching, their hunters must ensure that they shoot in the air without missing. So, whereas some teams like the current national champs Florida Seminoles may stop to assess how they got dethroned from their dominant No.1 position, college football doesn’t take a rest, unless of course a team is officially given a rest during the usual bye week. In this regard, below are the key games you can’t dare miss watching (and betting on) this coming weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.