Saturday, October 18, 3:30 PM, Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AlabamaThe opening week of the season may have provided an insight into the possibility that the Crimson Tide were perhaps not quite as good as many fans believed. They struggled to knock off a plucky West Virginia Mountaineers team before winning their next two games handily, albeit against truly inferior opponents. They then dispatched the Florida Gators before running into a wall against Ole Miss. Then a week after the Crimson Tide put a sub-par showing against Arkansas, where they just managed to hold on for a 14-13 win. Texas A&M came flying out of the gate, with many prematurely picking them as National Championship candidates, as well as throwing freshman QB Kenny Hill’s hat into the Heisman ring after just one week. Their impressive 5-0 start to the season was essentially wiped out in back to back losses to both Mississippi teams, with both games being of the blowout variety. This is a team whose confidence looks shaken, and the bad news is that their chances of righting the ship don’t get any better this weekend. Alabama is a bit of a wounded beast at the moment, and they will be looking to get things back on track at home against a team that is sliding hard in the wrong direction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.