Saturday, October 18, 3:30 PM, Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AlabamaThe opening week of the season may have provided an insight into the possibility that the Crimson Tide were perhaps not quite as good as many fans believed. They struggled to knock off a plucky West Virginia Mountaineers team before winning their next two games handily, albeit against truly inferior opponents. They then dispatched the Florida Gators before running into a wall against Ole Miss. Then a week after the Crimson Tide put a sub-par showing against Arkansas, where they just managed to hold on for a 14-13 win. Texas A&M came flying out of the gate, with many prematurely picking them as National Championship candidates, as well as throwing freshman QB Kenny Hill’s hat into the Heisman ring after just one week. Their impressive 5-0 start to the season was essentially wiped out in back to back losses to both Mississippi teams, with both games being of the blowout variety. This is a team whose confidence looks shaken, and the bad news is that their chances of righting the ship don’t get any better this weekend. Alabama is a bit of a wounded beast at the moment, and they will be looking to get things back on track at home against a team that is sliding hard in the wrong direction.
If you had asked people at the start of the season how the SEC West would look after 7 weeks of the college season, very few would have predicted that two Mississippi teams would be tied atop the standings. The Alabama Crimson Tide opened the year as one of the perennial college football betting favorites to get tho the playoffs, but they are on a bit of a slide at the moment, as their opponents this coming weekend, the Texas A&M Aggies.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.