Saturday, October 18, 8:00 PM, Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OregonThe Ducks have, as expected, been able to put big offensive numbers on the board, but that has often been matched by some porous defense. When going against decent opponents this season, the Ducks have given up 30-plus points each time, which does not bode well for this weekend against Washington. We will get into the point spread a little later in the piece, but there is a definite trend that the Ducks are showing this season that could be a key on how to play this game. Washington head into Eugene, Oregon with the same 5-1 record as the Ducks, but their conference record of 1-1 sees them sit below Stanford and Cal in the North Division. An upset win this weekend could potentially take them to the top of the conference. They have certainly proven capable of putting points on the board, with their lowest tally of the season being 24 points, which came in their lone loss of the season at home to the Arizona Wildcats. That said, they have given up 30points or more in their last three outings, which is a rather scary stat when getting ready to take on Oregon.
Another great slate of games are scheduled in college football this coming weekend, and there is one that has the potential to shake things up in the North Division of the Pac-12 conference. It’s no real surprise to anyone that the Oregon Ducks are on top with a 5-1 record, but that could all change if they slip up at home against the Washington Huskies this Saturday night. Despite that both teams enter the game with an equal record of one lose and five wins, the Ducks area heavy favorites in the football game odds, listed as double digit to win this match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.