Saturday, October 18, 8:00 PM, Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OregonThe Ducks have, as expected, been able to put big offensive numbers on the board, but that has often been matched by some porous defense. When going against decent opponents this season, the Ducks have given up 30-plus points each time, which does not bode well for this weekend against Washington. We will get into the point spread a little later in the piece, but there is a definite trend that the Ducks are showing this season that could be a key on how to play this game. Washington head into Eugene, Oregon with the same 5-1 record as the Ducks, but their conference record of 1-1 sees them sit below Stanford and Cal in the North Division. An upset win this weekend could potentially take them to the top of the conference. They have certainly proven capable of putting points on the board, with their lowest tally of the season being 24 points, which came in their lone loss of the season at home to the Arizona Wildcats. That said, they have given up 30points or more in their last three outings, which is a rather scary stat when getting ready to take on Oregon.
Another great slate of games are scheduled in college football this coming weekend, and there is one that has the potential to shake things up in the North Division of the Pac-12 conference. It’s no real surprise to anyone that the Oregon Ducks are on top with a 5-1 record, but that could all change if they slip up at home against the Washington Huskies this Saturday night. Despite that both teams enter the game with an equal record of one lose and five wins, the Ducks area heavy favorites in the football game odds, listed as double digit to win this match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis