Not a lot of people saw it coming when the season started, but the Mississippi State Bulldogs have been the team that has dominated the rankings to this point. They started the season as underdogs, but became college football betting favorites after racking up some signature wins on their way to a well-deserved number 1 ranking, and are now the prohibitive favorites to come out of the SEC and into the playoff.
Saturday, October 25, 3:30 PM, Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KentuckyThere is still some work to be done before any of that happens, though, and it all begins with a tricky little road trip to Kentucky this weekend. The Bulldogs have cruised their way to a 6-0 record this season, with their only real scare coming in a game against LSU. Their high powered offense has been racking up the points, and their back to back wins against Texas A&M and Auburn have been impressive to say the very least. Kentucky is sitting at 5-2 and must still feel as though they have a shot at the SEC East crown, but that would mean having to win this one before taking on division rivals Missouri and Georgia. That does not seem like a very real possibility. Their two losses this season have come at the hands of SEC opponents, with Florida beating them earlier in the season and LSU laying a bit of a beating on them in their last outing. Where they have had a little success this season is in running the ball, which is an area of concern for Mississippi State. You have to think that represents Kentucky’s best chance of getting anything out of this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.