West Virginia’s 41-27 upset victory over Baylor, which resulted in the Mountaineers re-emergence in the national polls (No. 22 in AP Poll and No. 25 in the Amyway Coaches Poll), is seemingly not enough for most online betting sites to favor them in this week’s matchup against the unranked Oklahoma State Cowboys. Despite entering the game as 1-point dogs, the Mountaineers have it to win and pull an upset. So here are the football odds prediction and other info for this game. Both teams are tied at a similar record (5-2 overall, 3-1 in Big 2), so a win would catapult either of the teams to a strong position in the highly-contended Big 12 Championship. But what makes the Cowboys bookies’ favorites to win the game, according to most football analysts, is their solid home record. The Cowboys are 4-0 at home this season and, more impressively, 23-2 in the last 25 games played in the Boone Pickens Stadium. If you add the dominance at home to the good 5-2 home record in seven games against ranked opponents, the Cowboys definitely look like a steep peak for the Mountaineers to climb. But after a big Week 8 victory and with the team’s strong passing attack, West Virginia is surely capable of another upset this week.
Saturday, October 25, 3:30 PM, Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OklahomaSo, do you see the Mountaineers pulling another upset or will the Cowboys stay unbeaten at home this season? Well, check out the section below for a college football betting analysis of this game to help you place a well-informed bet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.