Saturday, October 25, 7:15 PM, Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LouisianaOle Miss have been totally dominant so far this season, including back to back wins against Texas A&M and Alabama. The win over the Crimson Tide was epic, the Rebels stopped Alabama in the last instance of the game, scoring a 23-17 win and breaking a 10-game skid against the Tide. A victory against LSU would certainly give Ole Miss a legitimate claim on the number 1 ranking. Ole Miss have been effective on both sides of the ball this season, but it is defense that has helped propel them to a perfect record. They have held 3 different opponents to a field goal this season, and the most points they have given up in a single game is 20. LSU can count themselves a little unlucky this season, with both of their reverses coming against ranked opponents. First they lost to Mississippi State 34-29 and lost again to Auburn 7-41. They have relied heavily on the run game in all of their starts this season, which could be a problem against a stifling Ole Miss defense. They have protected the ball well all year, though, and have also been very good at taking it away, which you think they will have to do if they are to hold off Ole Miss for the win. Betting Odds and Preview No real surprise that Ole Miss are a favorite for this one, and even less surprising that the spread is set at just 3.5-points. What’s funny is that both teams have the same ATS record as their straight up record this year. While Ole Miss are a perfect 7-0 ATS, they have seen 6 of their 7 games this season fall UNDER the point total. The LSU Tigers are 6-2 ATS, with both times they failed to cover coming in the games that they lost to ranked opponents. That would all seem to point to Ole Miss maintaining their perfect record, but this looks like being as tight as it gets. Game Odds: MISSISSIPPI: -3½-110 LSU: +3½-110 How to Play The point total is OFF at time of writing, but I would certainly be taking a look at the UNDER once it is put in place. As much as I like Ole Miss to win this one, this has all the makings of a field goal game, which would mean that LSU to cover is where my money would go. Additional football betting lines for this game, including game total and Money Lines will be available in the coming days.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.