Saturday, October 25, 7:00 PM, Memorial Stadium, Clemson, South CarolinaBetting and Game Analysis In regards to the previous matchups, the two teams are tied at a 1-1 ATS record, with the latest game being won 49-14 by the Tigers in October 2013. This will therefore be the third time the teams square up to one another. While the Tigers are 5-1 ATS in their last six home games and 5-0 in five home games, the Orange are 4-1 ATS and SU in their last five road games. With the 2013 win and the good home record in mind, the Tigers are generally favored to win this game. Game Odds: SYRACUSE: +14-110 CLEMSON: -14-110 Even with the injuries, Clemson boasts of a loaded defensive line—one of the main reasons it enjoys a four-game winning streak, beating Boston College 17-13 in last week’s game. It therefore goes without saying Syracuse’s struggling offense will have a homicidal night against Clemson’s superior defense at the Death Valley. If the Orange are to have a fighting chance, they should take advantage of their strong play-action pass game that has been consistently good on the ground. In addition, choking the offensive ground supply for players like Clemson’s Cole Stoudt will also limit the opponent’s movement of the ball. Also, Syracuse players like quarterback AJ Long and runner Prince-Tyson Gulley have shown that they can combine well, if they decide to. Though both of them are “average” players that rarely pull out big game-winning performances, a combined effort between them could see the Orange rack up some decent points. As for Clemson players, this is not the time for the team to get complacent. Getting too comfortable with their low-scoring offense will not do them much good, even if their defense always finds a way to throttle most teams. As is commonly stated, the best way to defend is to attack, so the Tigers should use the athleticism and solid passing game of Vic Beasley to offensively kill off their opponents when they can. Game Prediction Despite the large betting odds, we can expect another strong defensive performance from the Tigers and a rejuvenated attack, especially if Dye features in the game. Though they may start the game slowly, the Tigers will easily control the game once they’ve established rhythm and stroll to a relaxed home victory.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.